AddThis

22.6.16

Check Out My New Posts on Seedbed.Com!

Hey Regular Readers!

I'm happy to announce that I'm back to writing... with another ministry venue!

I'm thrilled to now be writing as a regular contributor for Seedbed.com, as well as my regular personal blog and Creative Ministry Group as script writer and author.

If you've been blessed by what you've read here over the years, please check out some of my new Soul Care Collective posts on various topics, such as Finding Balance in the New Year8 things Everyone Should Know About Life, An InterviewSetting the Stage for Your Day and Worshiping in Song Through Brokenness & Pain.

You can subscribe for email delivery on Seedbed to receive new posts in your inbox for the Soul Care Collective, as well as the other ministry related collectives they offer. You choose which ones you want to receive, and only that collective will be delivered. 

Posts that appear on Seedbed cannot be duplicated here on my personal blog. I will, however, continue to write posts here from time to time on topics of a different nature.

Please pass on posts that are meaningful to someone else that may be blessed! 


Thank you for reading!

Michelle